Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Marina, Marina, Marina!!

All I think about day and night is the 2 beautiful girls I am bring home from the Ukraine. Yes, I said two. I am believing that Marina is coming home too. We are praying and have lots of friends praying for the SDA to let us take her home. I believe and God has healed me of the disbelief. We are fixing up the bedroom to have 2 queens instead of one. This is going to be a great Christmas.

Now starts the packing. Anyone have any suggestions of what to bring to make your stay in the Ukraine alittle better? I do look forward to seeing our friends out there and meeting new friends.

Please keep on praying. I am asking for a miracle and believing for it based on all the miracles in our life. List all your miracles and see how great God is and then pray for Marina.
Thanks,
Fran

1 comment:

junglemama said...

Just wanted to say hi.

Hope you get your two girls. I look forward to hearing about how things go once you are home. We recently adopted our 11 year old daughter from a disruption and we have started the process to adopt a little boy from Ukraine.